Answer questions and earn

Our Referral Program is designed to reward people who post quality answers!

We will send you $0.20 in Bitcoins for every new registered user who discovered BitExperts through Google landing on the page with your answer!

Get Started

How it works?

01

Write a good answer to any question

Technically we pay for referrals. But you won’t need to invite anyone directly. Just write a good answer to any question* that may be popular through web. What people would search for. That’s all!
* You may also answer to your own question. Just make sure it is useful to others.

Someone finds your answer via Google

Someone searchs for solution of similar problem through Google, finds it on BitExperts and visits directly* the site’s page with your answer. And now the visit is saved in person’s browser’s cookies.
* Person should land on the page directly via Google search results link.
02
03

Then the person registers on the site

When the person will register on the site, we check the cookies and find the first visit. And you get up to $0.20 in Bitcoins because it was on the page with your quality* answer!
* We reward accepted and one or more most upvoted answers. Make your answer good!

You get $0.20 in Bitcoins

And if the registration was from the other device, we just keep tracking logins, until the person will use the first device. Checking cookies again. And up to $0.20 in Bitcoins* goes to your account.
* You may also earn Bitcoins as a gratitude from other users. Learn more >
04

What are you waiting for?

Get Started now
And get $1.00 in Bitcoins for registration

Referral Program Rules:

Every Question at BitExperts may receive multiple Answers. However, not every answer would qualify for Referral Commission.

We reward:

  • Answer that has been accepted by the person who asked a Question
  • Answers that have received most upvotes

We do not reward:

  • Low quality answers that receive no upvotes
  • Non-unique copy-pasted answers – we do not allow duplicate content. Users who post such content will be banned from our Referral Program.
How to write a popular answer >

Here is the logic used to select Answers that receive Referral Commission:

Step 1 - Selecting Answers to reward:

  • Answer that has been accepted by the person who asket the Question
  • Other Answers may be selected based on the upvotes, using the following rules (both conditions should be true):
    • Answer should receive at least 2 votes
    • Answer's votes should be >= 40% of MAX voted Answer for that particular question

Step 2 - Calculating Commissions for each Selected Answer:

Referral Award of $0.20 gets split between Selected Answers. Commissions for each Answer are calculated pro-rated based on each Answer votes count.
Example

Imagine that you have answered a question and you answer has been accepted by the person who asked the Question. Your Answer also has 55 upvotes. Then, there are 3 more answers from other people, with 25, 5 and 1 upvotes.

  • Your Answer – 55 upvotes (Accepted)
  • Answer A – 25 upvotes
  • Answer B – 5 upvotes
  • Answer C – 1 upvote

MAX (Votes) = 55, so 40% of 55 = 22. Answer A with 25 upvotes also gets selected for commissions b/c its 25 votes is greater than threshhold (25 > 22). Answers B and C are not selected.

So we have selected 2 Answers - Your Answer with 55 votes and Answer A with 25 votes. Your Answer would get 55 / (55 + 25) = 69% of $0.20, and the Answer A would get remaining 31% of $0.20.

So Your Answer would get $0.14 and Answer A would get $0.06 in Bitcoins. The new user would also get $1 after installing QRID app so maybe new user would also send you some tips too :)

Commissions are paid instantly directly to your QRID wallet. You should receive a Push Notification about new transaction.

Referral Program - FAQ:

Q: Why you do not give me the Referral Link like some other Referral Programs on the web?

At this moment, it is very important for us to reward a very specific type of user behaviour, i.e. answering questions. So our Referral Program is structured the way that the best way to benefit from it is to post QUALITY ANSWERS (for somebody else’s questions or for your own questions).

This is a Win-Win combination for both BitExperts users and our website:
  • Benefits for the user who asked a question – the question gets answered!
  • Benefits for our website – we would receive more traffic from Google, so more users would register in the future
  • Benefits for the person who posted their ANSWER – more users from Google would come to read their ANSWER, and they would receive more and more Referral Commissions for a long time!